List of Partners in oneM2M
oneM2M has two types of Partners.
Partner Type 1
A Partner Type 1 provides strategic direction to oneM2M and can admit its members to become members of oneM2M. A Partner Type 1 can attend the oneM2M Technical Plenary, and can attend, participate in and vote in the oneM2M Steering Committee.
The Partner Type 1 organizations in oneM2M are:
- ARIB: Association of Radio Industries and Businesses, Japan
- ATIS: Alliance for Telecommunications Industry Solutions, US
- CCSA: China Communications Standards Association
- ETSI: European Telecommunications Standards Institute
- TIA: Telecommunications Industry Association, US
- TSDSI: Telecommunications Standards Development Society, India
- TTA: Telecommunications Technology Association (TTA), Korea
- TTC: Telecommunication Technology Committee, Japan
oneM2M welcomes applications from new Partner Type 1 organizations.
Partner Type 2
A Partner Type 2 provides strategic direction to oneM2M. A Partner Type 2 can attend, participate in and vote in the oneM2M Steering Committee and the oneM2M Technical Plenary and its subgroups.
The Partner Type 2 organizations in oneM2M are:
- Broadband Forum
- New Generation M2M Consortium - Japan
- Open Mobile Alliance (OMA)
oneM2M welcomes applications from new Partner Type 2 organizations.